activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: How can I create a "compact" distribution of ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:28:04 GMT
Hi Michael,

maven and pom would do the trick. You basically only need activemq-all
jar or you can get separate jars. A bit outdated list can be found
here (will update it soon)

http://activemq.apache.org/initial-configuration.html#InitialConfiguration-RequiredJARs

but basically, you'll need activemq-core, kahadb (if you're using it),
commons-logging, and geronimo j2ee specs

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net