activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kaha corruption in 5.4-SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:28:23 GMT
your understanding is correct, If you delete the index, db.data, it
should be able to recover the index by replaying the journal and
recreating the index from scratch.
If that does not work, can you please open a jira issue and attach
your test case or configuration setup and the relevant logs. Also if
you can share the data directory that cannot be recovered it would
help reproduce.