activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <ad...@meteostar.com>
Subject Re: message filtering via ajax in 5.4?
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:13:48 GMT
Thanks Dejan.  How do I send the 'selector' parameter via the amq.js
addListener() function?  Looks like support for 'selector' would need
to be added to addListener() and sendJmsMessage() somehow.  (Maybe an
optional 4th parameter?)

http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-web-demo/src/main/webapp/js/amq.js?r=HEAD

If you can think of a way you'd prefer to have this implemented, I'd
be happy to code up a patch.

alex