activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@NWEA.org>
Subject Re: durable subscription problems
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:02:11 GMT
Will do, thanks for the reply.

Two additional bits of information:
- I should have said that I'm using AMQ 5.3.0, not 5.0.3
- here's the NPE stacktrace i'm seeing in my Remote broker activemq.log:

Aug-17 16:43:08,973 DEBUG [DemandForwardingBridge.serviceLocalException]:  The local Exception
was:java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.activemq.network.DurableConduitBridge.setupStaticDestinations(DurableConduitBridge.java:64)
    at org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.startLocalBridge(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:297)
    at org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport$3.run(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:248)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Joe Niski
IS Development |  NWEA

PHONE 503.212.3382  |  FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG<3D%22http://www.nwea.org/%22>  |  Partnering to Help All Kids Learn