activemq-users mailing list archives

From fachhoch <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: default file store location
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:02:38 GMT

I tried reading that,  I did not get it , also there are no examples , I
tried this

	<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"  >
		<property name="brokerURL"
value="vm://localhost?properties=/foo.bar.properties"/>
	</bean>

ended up  with exception

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect parameters:
{properties=/foo.bar.properties}

please tell me how to provide property file location .