activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kondro <wayne.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method setMessagePrioritySupported(true) called on ActiveMQConnectionFactory doesn't work
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:23:24 GMT

I have the following section in my config file:

<policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="5mb"
prioritizedMessages="true"/>

and I am using 4 for my default and 9 for my high priority messages which
show up in the queue browser when I look at the messages.

When I connect to the queue, I use the following string:
QUEUENAME?consumer.prefetchSize=1

However, my messages are still being consumed in the order they are added,
not based on their priority.

What am I missing?