activemq-users mailing list archives

From gng <gareth.g...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Specifying prefetch topic sizes in configuration files
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:47:27 GMT

Glen Mazza wrote:

> This shows how it can be done in the web.xml:
> http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html#REST-Consuming
>
> Would that work for you?
>
> gng wrote:
>> I'm trying to configure topic prefetch sizes in the activemq.xml config
>> file
>> (as opposed to, for example, in the connection URL as documented at
>> http://activemq.apache.org/what-is-the-prefetch-limit-for.html). Can
>> anyone
>> supply a code snippet or provide the documentation reference ?
>>
>> Thanks.

Thanks, but I have a number of publishers who are publishing messages to
various topics. The publishers access the broker via a jndi lookup and then
use the api calls to set up the session, compose the message and publish it
(in other words, not via a REST interface). That's why I was hoping to set
something in the activemq.xml config file.