activemq-users mailing list archives

From BenXS <bxsto...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject bean.jar in /lib folder without SpringXML config also called at startup?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:20:05 GMT

Assume I develop a Java Bean, compile it into a *.jar and copy it to the /lib
folder of ActiveMQ.
The configuration of this bean is NOT done by SpringXML but the
Broker+Connection setup is done only inside the java code.

So Spring in ActiveMQ does not know anything about the Bean.
Does ActiveMQ  in this case call and load this pure java bean AUTOMATICALLY
at startup as well?

Or do I have to declare this bean in activemq.xml anyway?

If yes: How?

Ben