activemq-users mailing list archives

From Craig Brumfield <craig.brumfi...@apihotels.com>
Subject AMQ to Websphere MQ performance
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:07:23 GMT

I configured a connection from my AMQ to Webspere MQ and can send messages,
but they are sent very slowly.  It seems like each new message is a new
connection to MQ.  If you browser consumers on my outgoing queue, it always
shows 1, but if you click to view this consumer, it says it is invalid.

As a point of reference, there were 1000 messages about 6k in size dropped
on the MQ and I received these at the rate of 3-5 per second, across a VPN
between Germany and western US.  But sending messages 20% of this size are
sent to MQ at only 1 per second or less.

How can I trace more detail about what is happening with this connection?

Thanks,
Craig