activemq-users mailing list archives

From prem2 <premnath2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Install ActiveMq and Java Servlet
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 05:44:39 GMT

Hi team,
I am new to ActiveMq .I have downloaded and install activeMQ in my Fedora
system.
apache-activemq-5.3.2/bin/macosx

When i entered the below command in my terminal it displays the message.
apache-activemq-5.3.2/bin/macosx :/activemq start

Starting ActiveMQ Broker...
./activemq: line 397:
/home/prem/Download/activemq/apache-activemq-5.3.2/bin/macosx/wrapper:
cannot execute binary file
./activemq: line 397:
/home/prem/Download/activemq/apache-activemq-5.3.2/bin/macosx/wrapper:
Success

When i used the below URL :The page not displayed error appeared.
http://localhost:8161/admin

Can any one say how to implement the activemq Message services?
How to implement Servlet Concepts in activemq Message Services?

Urgent help!

Thank you,

With Regards,
Prem