activemq-users mailing list archives

From sjavadeveloper <server.java.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ (JMS API) hangs when trying to start connection over Stomp
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:24:40 GMT

Hi, in my java app I am trying to start a connection produced by an
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.

start() works fine when using  tcp://localhost:61616  as my broker URL,
but when I change it to  stomp://localhost:61613, the call to
Connection.start() never returns.

The ActiveMQ log says that it is listening for connections on the stomp URL,
so I assume that the problem must be in my java application.

Currently, the only property I set on my ActiveMQConnectionFactory is
brokerURL.
Is there some extra configuration I need to add to it?

Thanks