activemq-users mailing list archives

From whtmoore <tmo...@ttitech.net>
Subject activemq-5.3.2 problem running maven peformance test
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:14:18 GMT

Just getting started. In addition to being new to activemq, maven is also new
to me.

Built 5.3.2 from from to be able to build the maven test. I had to use
mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true  to avoid test failure.

>From activemq-tooling the build of the plugin was sucessful but having a
runtime
problem.

The wiki indicates:
"To get started try typing the following commands into separate shells from
the activemq-perftest directory from the sandbox repo".

I think the 'sandbox' is referring to
activemq-tooling/maven-activemq-perf-plugin.
If not I'm at a lost

When I try to start the maven test broker I get a resolution problem.
As below.

And advice greatly appreciated
Thanks Tom

mvn activemq-perf:broker -Durl=broker:tcp://localhost:61616
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'activemq-perf'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-activemq-perf-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 04 16:04:03 EDT 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/77M
[INFO]