activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Luce <m...@odexgroup.com>
Subject Installing Activemq-cpp (3.2.2) on Mac OS X
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 19:33:05 GMT

I installed activemq-cpp-library-3.2.2 on my Mac OS X.  The configure, make,
make install, make check all appear to have worked correctly.  However, when
I go to <activemq-cp>/src/test-integration and attempt to execute the
./activemq-test-integration program I get a segmentation fault.

My LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<apr-1.4.2>:<apr-util-1.3.9>:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib

/usr/local/lib does include libactivemq-cpp.a and libcppunit.a.

Is there some basic step that I have missed?  Does anyone else have a
problem with getting this installed on Mac OS X?

Thanks in advance
Marc
marc@odexgroup.com