activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Peter <mrth...@yahoo.com>
Subject TransportListener is not responding after around 12 Hrs Intermittently.
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 11:00:20 GMT

Hello Guys,

In the deployment, We have problem that TransportListener is not responding
after around 12 Hrs Intermittently, But we are relying on TransportListener
and based on UP/DOWN status doing some important processes. After around
10-15 hrs running, few TransportListeners  are not responding
(transportInterupted()/ transportResumed() not being called in any
circumstances) and Tried connect through the JConsole, it says up.

If anybody has an idea that how to overcome this problem, Please let us know
ASAP.

Some consideration,
JAVA clients
Monitoring around 20 Active MQ Brokers in separate thread
Our networks connections are not reliable at all the time

Thanks in advance,
John Peter