activemq-users mailing list archives

From titexe <tit...@yahoo.Fr>
Subject ActiveMQ Security : centralized deployement
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 08:55:46 GMT

ActiveMQ provides a modest authentication service via the
simpleAuthenticationPlugin,  http://activemq.apache.org/security.html . When
enabled it will force the clients to provide a valid userid and passwd in
order to successfully connect with the broker.

in my context, all my applications has ActiveMQ in local. when we want to
add user, i have to update all xml config files and restart instances to
attend this goal.

Exist any solutions to centralize deployement of security ? to avoid
restarting instance ?

thanks in advance,