activemq-users mailing list archives

From faushouse <leef...@me.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Stomp Client Error
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 01:41:01 GMT

Can someone shed some light into what this code is doing.  I am trying to use
Camel + ActiveMQ with HL7 MLLP messages.  When the message comes in, I get
this error in the debug logs.  I have tried ActiveMQ 5.3.0 and just tested
5.4.0 snapshot.  I get the same error.

java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:250)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readLine(StompWireFormat.java:146)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.parseAction(StompWireFormat.java:162)

I have a logger statement in my code to see the actual message body makes it
from MLLP, but when trying to put the message on the queue the error is
thrown.  Then on the Ruby side, the message.body length is 0 using the Stomp
Gem.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lee