activemq-users mailing list archives

From ChicagoBob123 <>
Subject Re: Newbie question about many consumers and many producers
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:23:06 GMT

I appreciate your reply but I don't know what this means.  >>> Acknowledging
a message also acks all preview messages iir >>>

>>>If the IDs are set as message properties, the client can filter their
>>> own messages by using a selector on the messageconsumer.

This I can investigate. I know you can produce a message with a property but
I did not see anything on filter yet.
Does this mean that when I have exhausted the queue that only the filtered
messages are removed?
I might be able to stuff that into the spec.