activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need simple c# consumer / producer examples
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:41:14 GMT
On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 09:31 -0500, Devin Venable wrote:
> I would be happy to contribute, assuming I manage to get this sample up and
> working.
>
> Upon running, I get this exception:
>
> Unhandled Exception: Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionException: No
> IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI:
> activemq:tcp:/carbon:61616
>   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory (System.Uri
> uriProvider, System.Object[] constructorParams) [0x0002f] in
> /home/me/src/mono/activemq/src/main/csharp/NMSConnectionFactory.cs:115
>
> I created a file called nmsprovider-activemq.config and it contains...
>
> <configuration>
> <provider assembly="Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll"
> classFactory="Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory"/>
> </configuration>

The question is whether the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll file is located
somewhere that can be found at runtime.  The simplest thing to do is to
forget about using the config file and just add a reference to the
ActiveMQ Dll to you Monodevelop project so the file is copied into your
build directory, obviously you should reference Apache.NMS.dll as well
so that they are both in your build dir.