activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrew.mar...@uk.bnpparibas.com
Subject Failover and replication questions
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:49:21 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure what the failover functionality does in ActiveMQ. I know
that if you have machine A and machine B and machine A dies then anyone
wanting to use the service will transparantly failover to using B so there
is no loss of service. But I don't know if the data held in the queues is
replicated between A and B. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H
 for additional disclosures.