activemq-users mailing list archives

From Devin Venable <venable.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Cross-compiling activemq-cpp on Centos 5
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:43:55 GMT
A few days ago I asked if anyone knew of an RPM for activemq-cpp that could
be installed on Centos 5.  It was suggested that I might find one in the
newer Fedora repositories.  Indeed I did, but there were several
dependencies on newer libraries, so I had to resort to compiling it myself.
 Typically this is not such a big deal, but it was tricky because I needed
the 32 bit build and I was compiling on a 64 bit Centos 5.

I finally got it done and posted the recipe for cross-compiling activemq-cpp
on Centos 5.  If anyone needs to do the same, check here for the steps:

http://devinvenable.blogspot.com/2010/07/cross-compile-activemq-cpp-on-centos-5.html

Devin