activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what top-level JARs does ActiveMQ 5.3.2 depend on?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:08:42 GMT
A good place to look is the dependency section of the activemq-core
pom http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2/activemq-core/pom.xml?view=markup

if you use maven, mvn dependency:tree will give you the required
information for each of the modules. that information for 5.3.0 (which
will match) is at
http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.0/dependency-convergence.html

but the entire list depends on the functionality that you use so you
need to run some tests with your use cases to determine the
requirements.