activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: destroyApplicationContextOnStop parameter semantics
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:19:44 GMT
Hi Vjaceslavs,

this parameter instructs the broker that when it shuts down it try to
stop surrounding application context. This is helpful when embedding
broker in various environments like OSGi container or Spring app, so
it's not much of a concern if you're running it standalone.

BTW. I've put it on my TODO documentation list

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net