activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storeUsage inducing very strange behavior when limit is reached
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:58:37 GMT
I think the problem is reclaiming store space, it happens in chunks of
data file length, where journal data files are unreferenced by
messages they can be reclaimed.
Do you see data files being reclaimed? If not, try increasing the
clean up period and/or decreasing the journalMaxFile length.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com