activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection not forwarded in network of brokers?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:58:21 GMT
I had a quick browse at the code and I don't see these messages
explicitly ignored, it may be best to produce a small junit tests case
that demonstrates the issue and raise a jira issue. With a test case
it should be straight forward to get to the bottom of this.

You could get some inspiration for the test from -