activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Dellafiore <ilde...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to make subscribers live.
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:11:17 GMT
Hi everyone.

in my system I have one producer and many small, very specific
subscribers. I want to deploy/undeploy and start/stop these
subscribers at runtime without stopping nothing else. I am thinking to
use an OSGI container for the subscribers, while the procuder runs in
tomcat and ActiveMQ as a standalone server.

I am wondering if there is some way, and if it is a  good pattern, to
use ActiveMQ itself as the "container" for those subscribers and if it
allow to get the same level of management I need: deploy/undeploy and
start/stop a runtime.

thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore