activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Wasilczuk <>
Subject Re: master/slave status command
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:56:14 GMT
Hi Clark,

> Could you satisfy your requirements using advisory messages to listen for
> the  ActiveMQ.Advisory.MasterBroker notification to keep track of who is the
> master broker?

Thanks for your answer.  Yeah, I guess this could work for what I'm
trying to do, however it seems a little complicated for something that
should be very simple to do and it will increase the complexity of my
system (additional consumer + processing).

In an ideal world I'd expect to get this sort of information from
activemq-admin.  Do you think it's worth raising a feature request on JIRA?

[ Andrew Wasilczuk | Service Support Engineer ]
[ NetDev Limited   |      ]

View raw message