activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <>
Subject Re: Enable durable subscribers to receive previously published msgs
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:28:06 GMT

The functionality you are describing is handled by a Retroactive Consumer
and governed by Subscription Recovery Policy. You can read about these
features at the links below. Be sure to read the limitations of retroactive

Great to hear ActiveMQ is being used in the cloud!  Would love to hear if
you are scaling ActiveMQ across images or using ActiveMQ as a cloud entry
ActiveMQ reference guide at