activemq-users mailing list archives

From faushouse <leef...@me.com>
Subject MLLP and ActiveMQ/Camel
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 02:20:10 GMT

I have defined an MLLP and Queue for Request/Response.

<endpoint id="invisionmllp"
uri="mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:42000?sync=true&amp;codec=#hl7codec"/>
<endpoint id="invisioninbound"
uri="activemq:queue:invisioninbound?jmsMessageType=Text&amp;replyTo=queue:invisionoutbound"
/>

because invisionmllp is sync i was hoping to do this in camel:

from(invisionmllp).inOut.to(invisioninbound);

when i did this, i could see the message enquedued and dequeued for
invisioninbound, but for invisionoutbound i had 1 message in the "Pending
Messages" and never got dequeued.

How do I define my route in camel so the body of message from the
invisionoutbound queue goes back to invisionmllp?

Lee