activemq-users mailing list archives

From lilyevsky <lilyev...@mooncapital.com>
Subject Re: Another case of javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:21:31 GMT

No, but I do process them asynchronously. The actual consumer saves the
message in the queue and ends the onMessage() call. Another thread picks it
up from the queue and does the actual processing.

Even if there was concurrent access, why should it be a problem? The message
on the receiving side is read-only anyway.