activemq-users mailing list archives

From redyeti_t8 <>
Subject Re: forwarding from UDP connection to stomp in activeMQ 5.3.2
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 22:01:20 GMT

So I did finally figure out why things were not going my way... I needed to
use MINA and I needed to add the camel-mina jar and then all of the mina
jars in to the classpath... which I did and then it started kind of working
I could see things drop in the topics:CHAT.DEMO Messages Enqueued.  I was a
bit frustrated but then I figured out that I may not be passing messages
that are in proper STOMP format and that is why they were not being picked
up by my AIR Chat App.  I then put the message in the correct format...
<message type='chat' from='foo'>bar</message>.  It was so glorious!  It
actually went through from a UDP socket in to my fancy dancy AIR App!!!! I
will not bog down this mail list with the rest of my progress but I may
actually post a link to my blog when I add in filtering and other
fanciness... And it is 5 o'clock on Friday! Woo Hoo!!!  Have a great weekend