activemq-users mailing list archives

From redyeti_t8 <>
Subject forwarding from UDP connection to stomp in activeMQ 5.3.2
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:03:01 GMT

I am new to activeMQ.  I was able to set up a Flex/Flash chat client using
stomp and now I need to be able to forward in messages sent over UDP port
3333 in to my /topic/CHAT.DEMO queue so I can pick them up with an
application that is connected to it.  I have been digging around for a
couple days and it looks like I SHOULD be able to do this with the correct
activemq.xml and camel.xml settings.  I have also tried using a TCP
connection thinking I could find more examples of that.  I have had no luck
and deadlines are fast approaching.  I would appreciate any pointers or
links to examples!

Kyle J Clinton
Applications Engineer