activemq-users mailing list archives

From "xueqiang.mi" <allo...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use web-console to manage multiple message brokers?
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:35:10 GMT

I found amq-web-console starts a message broker and sets it into servlet
context when starting up, then it can manage the broker after that. Now I
want to add, remove and manage a number of brokers dynamically at
web-console, but I don't know how to do that. Is there any suggestion or
solutions? I think the problem to manage a remote broker is hard, how can I
use the RemoteJMXBrokerFacade in activemq-web module?