activemq-users mailing list archives

From jzhang <jzh...@wellington.com>
Subject 'activemq-admin list' command does not return all running brokers
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:48:21 GMT

I installed two brokers on the server. They are all up running and with JMX
configured. But when I ran 'activemq-admin list' command, it seems to
attache the broker that was started at the latest. So only one broker is
returned from the command. When I shutdown that one then the first one
returned from the command. Most of the broker configurations remain as
default except for broker name and port number. Is there anything missing
here?

-J