activemq-users mailing list archives

From titexe <tit...@yahoo.Fr>
Subject Stomp:perl script "retrieve the values of the properties of the header"
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:31:52 GMT

Hello,

i use a perl script "stomp" to consume message from my broker.

        my $can_read = $stomp->can_read({ timeout => "5" });
        if ( $can_read ) {
            # There is a message to collect.
            my $frame = $stomp->receive_frame;
            $stomp->ack( { frame => $frame } );
            my $framebody=$frame->body;

how to retrieve the values of the properties of the header ?

Thank you in advance