activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <>
Subject Message returned in onMessage in client of AMQ is corrupted
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:44:11 GMT

For some reason, on some scenarios after restart of my server,
the message the client receives on onMessage is corrupted.
I always check the type: if(logicResponse instanceof LogicResponse)
and i get true since it is always the same instance.
But, on some scenarios, i get false, even though the debugger shows me the
message and it is the same type as always which is instanceof LogicResponse.

please note that:
1. the type is Serialalizable. so this is not the problem.
2. the queue/session and all other objects opened for AMQ are fine and
initialized succesfully.

Does anyone have any idea why this can happen?