activemq-users mailing list archives

From BenXS <bxsto...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to enable file based persistence ?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:57:12 GMT

Gary Tully wrote:

> you need to add the attribute: persistenceFlag="true"

Hmm, I don't understand. Currently I put into activemq.xml:

<bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
id="forcePersistencyModeBroker"
class="org.apache.activemq.plugin.ForcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin">
<property name="persistenceFlag" value="true"/>
</bean>

...but it didn't help. According to your suggestion I set the value to
"true".

So what's wrong?

Your wrote earlier to code:
<plugins>
  <forcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin/>
</plugins>

This is different from what is told on page:

So again: How do I officially setup forcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin?

Thank you
Ben