activemq-users mailing list archives

From RJtokenlanring <ing.marco.colo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set ClientID - InvalidClientIDException
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:09:12 GMT

And also.
If I kill all the clients an I leave active only the broker,
If I try to reconnect using http (or tcp) I get the same error.
So client is not de-registered.
This appens also if I use failover protocol. After client kill/restart. Same
exception is raised (javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException - with the clientID
of the killed client).

I have to restart broker in order to register again the client.