activemq-users mailing list archives

From sic <sic_1...@naver.com>
Subject blob messages with failover transport
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 01:01:19 GMT

Hi,

I'm faced a problem when applying the blob message to my system.

I use two brokers, which aren't clustering, but just seperated physically.

In this state, I have had producers send some kind of messages(without blob)
to the two brokers by failover transport(e.g.
failover:(tcp://{IP_1}:61616,tcp://{IP_2}:61616) )

BTW, I set the jetty web server to both the brokers because the brokers
should have its own file server in order to use the blob messages when one
of the two is shutdown abruptly.

I just want to send messages and files to the same broker, not separately.
However, when sending the messages on the producer side, I must set not only
the Urls of brokers, but those of the fileserver.
I think there is even no way to set producer to both the webservers in the
current version, and I have no idea, either.

<bean id="factory" class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
destroy-method="stop">
	<property name="connectionFactory">
			<property name="brokerURL">
				<value>failover:(tcp://{IP_1}:61616,tcp://{IP_2}:61616)</value>
			</property>
			<property name="blobTransferPolicy">
				<bean class="org.apache.activemq.blob.BlobTransferPolicy">
					<property name="defaultUploadUrl"
value="http://{IP_1}:8161/fileserver/"/>
				</bean>
			</property>