activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <clark.obr...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: web service reliablility with CXF - MQ
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 18:10:38 GMT

Dixit,
The simple answer to your Question is no. You can achieve both reliability
and secure messaging using OASIS standards alone. You should probably
encrypt and sign the message and use a certificate to identify the sender.

The following links provide good descriptions of the OASIS standards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WS-ReliableMessaging
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WS-Security

Clark
www.ttmsolutions.com