activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Zapletal <l...@seznam.cz>
Subject ActiveMQ and protobuf
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:57:43 GMT

Hello,

I really like combination of ActiveMQ and Google Protocol Buffers because I
need to define rock solid message interfaces for my system which will be
build from Java and C++ components. I saw new activemq-protobuf-1.0.jar
module in the latest binary distribution but I am unable to find any
examples or documentation of this feature.

Could you help me find any examples of this component?

I am very interested in sending and receiving messages in protobuf format in
Java and C++. The big question is how can I do it in C++ and if combination
of CMS with official protobuf from Google will work. It should, right? ;-)

Nice weekend. Best regards

 Lukas

-----
--