activemq-users mailing list archives

From Diego RR Pacheco <diego.pacheco...@gmail.com>
Subject BlobMessage supports in RA
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 11:58:30 GMT

Hi Guys,

I'm working with Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2 and JBoss AS 5.1.0 GA and using
Resource Adapter Version 5.3.2 in my Architecture.

My application uses jndi lookup to retrive ActiveMQ
QueueConnectionFactory(showed above):
<jee:jndi-lookup id="activemqConnectionFactory"
jndi-name="java:activemq/QueueConnectionFactory" />

When i create an Session i'm receiving the proxy object ManagedSessionProxy,
this object dont have the method for create BlobMessages but this object
have ActiveMQSession. There is possibility to create blobMessages using RA?
OR maybe if possible you create the method 'createBlobMessage'
ManagedSessionProxy in  in a future versions?

Cheers,

Diego Pacheco
@diego_pacheco
http://diego-pacheco.blogspot.com