activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <clark.obr...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Deploying the ActiveMQ demo apps in Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 17:13:58 GMT

Tommy,
run 'mvn install' from the activemq-web-demo directory.  This will build the
war and copy to your repository. A message should  appear on the console
that tells where the war has been copied to.
Here is my console output:

[INFO] Building war:
/Users/clark_obrien/ActiveMQ/activemq-parent-5.3.2/activemq-web-demo/target/activemq-web-demo-5.3.2.war
[INFO] [ianal:verify-legal-files {execution: default}]
[INFO] Checking legal files in: activemq-web-demo-5.3.2.war
[INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
[INFO] Installing
/Users/cobrien/ActiveMQ/activemq-parent-5.3.2/activemq-web-demo/target/activemq-web-demo-5.3.2.war
/Users/cobrien/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-web-demo/5.3.2/activemq-web-demo-5.3.2.war