activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <>
Subject Re: Deploying the ActiveMQ demo apps in Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 17:13:58 GMT

run 'mvn install' from the activemq-web-demo directory.  This will build the
war and copy to your repository. A message should  appear on the console
that tells where the war has been copied to.
Here is my console output:

[INFO] Building war:
[INFO] [ianal:verify-legal-files {execution: default}]
[INFO] Checking legal files in: activemq-web-demo-5.3.2.war
[INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
[INFO] Installing