activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Confusion about How KahaDB works !!!
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:12:46 GMT

Hi,

I'm confused and try to understand How ActiveMq works with KahaDB. My
activemq broker 5.3.0 is configured to be non persistent

and messages send are also delivered as NON persistent but KhaDB files
growths !!

This is strange as normally, only files should be created under tmp_storage

There is something that I or we don't understand

I send 1.000.000 messages to thousands of topics (consumer for the topics
are listening) and here is what I see in KahaDb folder

Size of files

db-1.log : 32 256 KB
db.data : 120 576 KB
db.redo : 2630 KB