activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tommy75 <tommygre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Deploying the ActiveMQ demo apps in Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:22:18 GMT

Hi, I would like to deploy the demo apps (market data publisher, chat, etc)
that came with my install of active mq into tomcat.

I believe the best way to do this would be to package the "demo" webapp as a
.war file using maven.
There were short instructions somewhere on the activemq site (cant find them
right now) but they did not work for me. (all they said was to execute the
command: "mvn war" - this does not work). I would assume a build file is
needed but im not sure how to construct this. If anyone can advise on how to
package the demo webapp as a .war file, please let me know.

Thanks
-Tommy