activemq-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: activemq-cpp 3.2.0 vs2005-build directory is missing
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:16:56 GMT
IMO this reinforces the benefits of using a tool like MPC. It can generate
Visual Studio files for specified versions of Visual Sudio, including
vc10, at a the flick of a switch. We could provide pre-generated versions
for vc8, vc9 and vc10 in directories with these names that would then be
part of the distribution.

Andrew Marlow

21/06/2010 10:55
Please respond to

Re: activemq-cpp 3.2.0 vs2005-build directory is missing

I just tried to use my VC10 project, but it fails many places... like:

1>  OpenwireStringSupport.cpp
error C2661: 'decaf::io::DataInputStream::readFully' : no overloaded
function takes 3 arguments
error C2661: 'decaf::io::OutputStream::write' : no overloaded function
3 arguments

- - -
andrew.marlow wrote:
> I have just tried to build activemq-cpp 3.2.0 for Microsoft-Windows (XP
> SP3) using Visual Studio 2005 (aka vc8) but it does not build. It looks
> like the directory vs2005-build has gone missing.
> Copying the one from 3.1.0 into 3.2.0 does not work either. It fails to
> find the command msbuild, whatever that is.
> I would to see activemq-cpp use a platform-independent build system.
> are several to choose from. This would make it easier to support
> platforms, particularly Microsoft-Windows as well as Unix-like systems.
> The one I use is MPC, MakeProjectCreator.

delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to
 for additional disclosures.