activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrew.mar...@uk.bnpparibas.com
Subject Re: activemq-cpp 3.2.0 vs2005-build directory is missing
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:30:09 GMT
IMHO this goes to show the benefit of using MPC (MakeProjectCreator) which
will allow the version of Visual Studio to be selected at the flick of a
switch. I need VS 2005 (aka vc8) which does not seem to be in the svn repo
any more, looking at the 3.2.x branch.

I have just started work on creating the MPC files. I will post them when
they are completed and tested on linux (generating Makefiles) and XP-SP3
using VS 2005.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

Internet
tabish121@gmail.com
22/06/2010 21:53
Please respond to
users@activemq.apache.org

users@activemq.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: activemq-cpp 3.2.0 vs2005-build directory is missing

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 13:47 -0700, Sodan wrote:
> it does compile fine now...
>
> but giving strange errors... in the marshall code... something aint
right...

> the project for 2008 is not working... can someone fix it..?
>
> Søren

Are you compiling in VS2008 or converting the project to VS2010.  From
what I can tell there is an issue with the VS2010 compiler not using the
fully qualified classname to reference the object, its ignoring
namespace scoping, which is causing it to throw out some symbols during
the link stage.  If you building VS2008 it should work fine.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H
 for additional disclosures.