activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memory leak problem with ActiveMQ 5.1
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:54:20 GMT
Part of my problem I found was that I wrapped the parts of the JMS
library that I needed into my own library.  For each endpoint I was
creating a producer AND consumer regardless if I need both or not.
This was leading to the producer/consumer eating up memory by creating
objects that I did not need or ever use.