activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Unable to build ActiveMQ code
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:53:21 GMT
there is a problem with the pom for ftpserver, such that its transitive
dependencies are not pulled in. mvn -X should point you to the problem

There is some detail in is fixes but
pending a release.

You can make the manual mods to your local copy of the pom to work around
this issue.

Also, I think maven 2.0.2 is not as picky. What version of maven are you