activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Possibility to encrypt persistent messages before storing they?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:25:42 GMT
Hi,

there is no support for this.

You can always create your own interceptor that will encrypt/decrypt message
when they enter/leave broker.

Take a look at this links for starting points

http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html
http://activemq.apache.org/developing-plugins.html

<http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html>Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net