activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Howto setup JNDI Federation
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:25:26 GMT
There is no easy way to automatically populate a third party jndi provider
with ActriveMQ objects, you would need to code up a little jndi app that can
bind the objects that you need. It would be a neat extension to
activemq-admin though if you want to contribute.

see a previous discussion for some ideas: